If y’all hadn’t noticed yet, our server is currently down.
It seems our datacenter (in New York) has been under-going lots of support and maintenance headaches. This has resulted in extended down-time for our server now twice. It is under-doing a move to a new location, which will hopefully have less (or none!) of these types of incidents. I am hoping that this move will be completed in the next 24 hours… but I do not have any guarantees that this will be the case. Once the move is complete, we’ll also have to update the IP address for the server, which may incur some additional DNS delay, though I have that on a pretty short TTL.
We do have some pretty recent backups of the world, so if anything goes wrong, we shouldn’t lose much. If everything goes right… we won’t lose anything at all!
I will update here as events progress! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.